Today! The Express Entry is the most prominent and organised point based immigration system.Canada’s Express Entry system selects the skilled and professionals immigrants for Permanent Residency Visa.They select the applicants on the basis of their point system,the points are allocated to the registered candidated depending on some factors i.e age,work experience,language skills and education.It manages the applications recieved from the PR falls under the following categories:
- Federal Skilled Worker program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- The Canadian Experience Class
The Federal Skilled Worker program is the fastest way to get the canadian PR.Under this, applications are processed through the Express Entry immigration selection system for immigration to Canada. Applicants qualified under the Federal Skilled Worker Class should first registered in immigrating to Canada by creating an online Express Entry profile.
Immigrate as a Skilled Worker through Express Entry
Federal Skilled Trade Program is for those applicants who want to apply for permanent residents of Canada based on being qualified in a skilled trade.Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) is to address the shortage of skilled workers due to rapid growth of increasing strength of the economy. There are some main factors that measures an applicant’s eligibility for the Federal Skilled Trades Program.
- They worked 30 hours per week in a trade over the course of two years;
- They worked 15 hours a week in a trade over the course of four years;
- Full-time employment for work that will take place over the course of at least a year.
The CEC is a permanent resident category for individuals with skilled work experience in Canada. It was refined for temporary foreign workers and foreign graduates that qualifies Canadian work experience.Canadian Experience Class applications are processed through the Express Entry selection system for immigration to Canada. Applicants must make an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada. They have to create an online Express Entry profile, and will receive an invitation to Apply for PR before they may make an application.
Applicants must have the following requirements:
- Applicants must have one year of professional or technical work experience in Canada within 36 months of the application date;
- Meet Canadian Language standard , depending on the level of the job;
- Plan to live and work outside of the province of Quebec.If you are considering applying under any of these programs,Contact us for more information about the Canadian Permanent Residency.To find out if you are eligible to enter the Express Entry pool under the Canadian Experience Class, fill out a free assessment today!!